When you’re recovering from injury or have long-term care needs, you need a bed that can cater to your medical condition. A standard bed will not do, especially if you have just come out of hospital but are not feeling fully 100%. CareCo care beds provide you with the additional comfort and safety you need. Please do look at our range to see whether we have the right model for you.
Why You Might Need a CareCo Care Bed
Why would anybody require a care bed, even temporarily? Our beds feature some of the following functions that can help your recovery or ensure you get a good night of sleep.
- Electrical operated raising functions: for your legs or your feet, lying prone (flat on your back) may not be the best position for your recovery
- Drop down sides: for easy getting in and out of the bed and for any attendant who might need to get in close to the bed for direct help
- Adjustable height: to lower and raise for easier getting in and out of bed when you need to climb in and out of a wheelchair, for example, and so carers don’t have to bend down
- Anti-slide mechanism: for when the patient is sat or lying at an angle while adjusting the bed
- Risk mattresses: designed for relief or reduction of risk of pressure sores. The more likely you are the develop them, the higher the grade required
The following CareCo care beds do not have all of these functions, so please do feel free to browse our full range
This model is new to the range of CareCo care beds, featuring two manoeuvre points – one at the back and the other at the knee for multiple choices for your comfort. It’s a lightweight single bed with electronic control over the height adjustment. If you don’t have around-the-clock care, you are able to get out of bed easily and quickly for such things as going to the toilet in the middle of the night. This bed comes with a choice of bed only or with low, medium and high-risk mattress options.
Another new addition to our range, it features two adjustable sections – at the knee and the head for fine motor control for your maximum comfort. Although it comes with side rails to stop you falling out of bed, these are removable. In some cases, such a feature of a CareCo care bed can be a barrier rather than a useful feature. The overhead hand grab helps you climb in and out of bed but makes adjusting your posture much easier.
A long-term favourite in the CareCo Care Bed range, it offers multiple height options for perfect carer access and ease of getting in and out. One of the main advantages this model has above some of the others featured is its movability. It’s more like a traditional hospital bed in that regard. If you don’t like to spend all your time in one room and have the space to move (to watch television or eat a meal) then this is one of the best options.
This model is for users who require bariatric functions in a care bed. Its solid frame can hold up to 60st in weight. It features a four-section profile mattress support for complete dexterity and control. As it is for bariatric patients, it uses heavy-duty motors for easy and seamless adjustment when lowering and raising the bed for care and for getting in and out. There is a simple to use hand control, permitting the patient to have complete adjustment of the bed.